DayZ Beta Suggestion Thread

Newton

Rate Topic

It would be good to get a Custom Inventory, IE > Start off with a Knife, Can of cola and Some beans etc... and maybe custom clothing Representing Passion Gaming, Maybe remodeling Cargo Pants and a Cargo shirt. ❤️

Running around and looting I've found there is minimal food in houses. You're lucky to find a can of coke in one of every 30 houses etc.... So you die of Starvation easily.

1 hour ago, PhelixUK said:

It would be good to get a Custom Inventory, IE > Start off with a Knife, Can of cola and Some beans etc... and maybe custom clothing Representing Passion Gaming, Maybe remodeling Cargo Pants and a Cargo shirt. ❤️

Running around and looting I've found there is minimal food in houses. You're lucky to find a can of coke in one of every 30 houses etc.... So you die of Starvation easily.

Heya @PhelixUK

Thanks for your suggestion, as of right now if anyone wants to make that contribution is welcome, but, I don't really feel as if custom clothing is necessary. 

However! 
I've added a few new standard items to spawn with to make the initial survival less difficult 🙂 

3 hours ago, PhelixUK said:

Maybe just get good phelix xD -

But also Ear plugs if your looking for vehicles in game as they are stupid loud and auto run would be nice, honestly only 2 features that make me not wanna play vanilla anymore

6 hours ago, Donny Kebap said:

Maybe just get good phelix xD -

But also Ear plugs if your looking for vehicles in game as they are stupid loud and auto run would be nice, honestly only 2 features that make me not wanna play vanilla anymore

Auto run is already a feature 🙂 Use the + key on your numpad. 

You can reduce noise from vehicles by pressing N on your keyboard, it's a toggle for various levels to reduce the sound to your preference when in transit. 

Loving everything you’ve done so far (even if the loot tables need re working) I’ll have a look through some stuff tonight while I’m at work which could get added/new ideas. Would love to see a black market trader with different end game weapons tho which you will have to break the bank to get. 

10 hours ago, Grimmjow1 said:

Thanks @Grimmjow1!

Pretty sure we have zSpawnSelection already but I’ll definitely look into the other 3 provided mods today. 

Update: I've added the mods you suggested above, I've also updated the entire loot table with a bunch of new stuff 🙂

23 hours ago, Donny Kebap said:

Adding a black market and maybe one more standard trader location.

updating airdrops to have high tier and maybe drugs or items to sell at blackmarket

also adding in server restarts maybe every 6 hours or so.

Just figured out how to add new traders :)! 
AFMafCd.png 

23 hours ago, Grimmjow1 said:

I've done all except the prison Island, I still need to look further into that. 
Also an update: I've added helicopters as well.

i dont know if you already have but Tiered Loot in different mili bases, take 50. Cal out of loot pool and only on airdrops at a chance or heli crashes should be super rare.

loving all the gun mods right now, maybe more PVP zones like some up north town and citys.

Also add anitdotes to medical air drop NBC outfits and air filters, maybe drop these items spawn rate down around the map also.

so you need to hit medical air drops to be able to go to toxic zones

22 hours ago, Donny Kebap said:

i dont know if you already have but Tiered Loot in different mili bases, take 50. Cal out of loot pool and only on airdrops at a chance or heli crashes should be super rare.

loving all the gun mods right now, maybe more PVP zones like some up north town and citys.

Also add anitdotes to medical air drop NBC outfits and air filters, maybe drop these items spawn rate down around the map also.

so you need to hit medical air drops to be able to go to toxic zones

Small changelog below; 

- Removed AWP / AWP Ammo from loot tables. 

- Removed NBC Clothing from loot tables.

+ Left all yellow clothing NBC as spawns in loot tables cause that's a disadvantage by it self kekw.

You guys have a list for the airdrops, can you please add; 

• MSFC_NBC_Hood_ATACSAU 
  • MSFC_NBC_Pants_ATACSAU
  • MSFC_NBC_Jacket_ATACSAU
  • MSFC_NBC_Gloves_ATACSAU
  • MSFC_NBC_Boots_ATACSAU
  • MSFC_NBC_Hood_MulticamBlack
  • MSFC_NBC_Pants_MulticamBlack
  • MSFC_NBC_Jacket_MulticamBlack
  • MSFC_NBC_Gloves_MulticamBlack
  • MSFC_NBC_Boots_MulticamBlack
  • MSFC_NBC_Hood_MulticamTropic