Added New Changelog/Release Notes for PassionRP FiveM Server
- Create a database for future Releases by Hiding future releases from community.
- Revisions added to see changes dev's make to releases.
- SEO Added to Page by Meta/Keyword
- CSS work to create Listing menu and Display menu
- Added Tag Options for Current Release, Security Release, and Beta Release.
- LongID implemented to hold a position on Listing.
- Added Discord Rich Embed for Release Notes
Added Staff Application - Accepted Applications > User Granted Staff Role
- Added All staff roles
- Added Staff Page and assigned Roles to Categories(Still needs CSS work)
- Added Config for each Staff role Admin and Moderator Perms for 23 Roles.
- Added Event Team Application
- Added Content Team Application
- Added Moderator Application
- Added Admin Application
- Added Developer Application
Added Applications to Backend for Moderators/Admins to accept/Deny Application Privately.
- Denying Applications will require a Moderator to Message the Applicant to inform them.
- All members are only allowed to Apply for a staff position once. If the user would like to apply again a Moderator will need to delete their old application for the applicant to create a new application.
- Improvement Changed Clubs to Factions
Improvement Factions have been given more options.
- Add ability to create a custom HOME page for the Faction
- Convert forums or apps categories into Faction Features with a single click, so you don't need to manually move a bunch of items (topics, images, files, events, etc) - Admin CP feature
- Convert Faction Features into forums or categories
- Hide members list in the sidebar when the "Display Faction information" is located "In the header"
Ban Member Features
- add moderator permission to ban/unban members
- Give the option to ban from ALL FACTIONS or from specific clubs
- Revamped Banned Members Page
Manage Club Features
- Ability to ADMINS ban/unban members from all factions.
- A banned member won't be able to access any club page, including its content (topics, files, images, etc.).
- IMPORTANT: Faction items will continue to appear in Activity Streams, profiles, searchs, etc. The restriction will happen only when the member tries to read them.
- Allow members to choose which features will be automatically created when creating a faction.
- Restrict number of equal features per faction(example: you can only have one "topic" feature).
- Restrict Number of Factions per member.
- Restrict Number of Factions a member can join.
- Add ability to create a QUESTION feature when creating a feature from FORUMS app.
- Add members to the faction (setting to allow Faction Owners to use it. Admins can use it).
- Add members from a specific user group to the faction (secondary groups checked) (setting to allow Faction Owners to use it. Admins can use it).
- Change owner of the faction.
- Change type of the faction(option according to the owner group setting).
- Display faction icons on users posts
- Display faction icons on user profile (hover card)
- General Features
- Improvement Cleaned Up menu, added dropdowns (Community)
- FIX CSS for Moderators Activity listings background/borders/text was Showing White/Off Theme Color Scheme
- Staff Applications Content Needs updating.